In this world every country has some special signs, some special heroes and special things that represent their country. Like other countries of the world Pakistan also has some special things that is in the list of National things of Pakistan. Pakistan is the country of the pure people. Pakistan has many official national symbols and national things. Pakistan has the many important things out of these things some of them are in the category of the” National Things of Pakistan”. These national things of Pakistan were selected by the special persons of special department and also by the government. The few of National things of Pakistan presented here,
- The first Pakistan flag was designed by Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah the founder of Pakistan.
- Master Altaf Hussain stitched first flag of Pakistan by his hands.
- The flag of Pakistan is Green and White. On a green field a white crescent moon and a five pointed star.
- White stripe by the hoist side represents the non-Muslim population.
- The crescent and star represents the traditional symbols of the Islamic religion.
National Mosque-Faisal Mosque
- Faisal Mosque is marked as the National Mosque of Pakistan.
- Faisal Mosque is in the capital of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Faisal Mosque is the largest mosque of Pakistan.
- Faisal Mosque was designed by Vedat Dalokay the Turkish architect.
- King Faisal of Saudi Arabia was supported and financed in this project.
- Jasmine is the national flower of Pakistan.
- Jasmine is easily available in the entire garden in Pakistan.
- Jasmine is very common in Pakistan.
- White Jasmine symbolizes attachment and shows amiability and modesty.
- Jasmine has very attractive scent that everyone likes it.
- Mango is the National fruit of Pakistan
- Mango is commonly called the “king of Fruits”.
- In Pakistan varieties of mangoes are available.
- Mango is the favorite fruit of every Pakistani.
- The Sindh province provides the best quality of mangoes because of its hot climate.
- Latin name is Cadres Deodar.
- . Deodar is the national Tree of Pakistan.
- The leaves of the tree like the needle.
- Found in the northern Pakistan
- Deodar color varies from bright green to Glucose blue green.
- Hockey is the national game of Pakistan.
- Hockey is the oldest game apart from the Irish sport of hurling.
- The history of Hockey in Pakistan as old Pakistan.
- PHF (Pakistan Hockey Federation) is the national governing body of sport of Hockey in the Pakistan.
- Rank of Pakistan in the world of Hockey is as top of teams in the world.
- Special stamps issued by the government to celebrate Pakistan’s victory in the Hockey.
- Chukar is the national bird of Pakistan.
- It is red-legged partridge.
- Chukar belongs to Pheasant family.
- Chukar is called the non-migratory terrestrial species.
- Chukar is the beautiful bird and commonly found in Pakistan.
- Markhor is the national animal of Pakistan.
- Markhor are found in the northern areas of Pakistan.
- Markhor is deriverd from the two Persian words.“Mar” means Snake & “Khor means eating.
- Markhor is very unique and beautiful animal.
- Markhor is in the logo of ISI.
National River-River Indus
- Indus River is the national River of Pakistan.
- This River is the lifeline of Pakistan.
- The Indus River is one of the major rivers of the world.
- Indus River ranked as the 12th largest river on the Earth.
- River Indus is the longest river of Pakistan.
National Dress- Shalwar Kameez
- The national dress of Pakistan is Shalwar Kameez.
- Shalwar Kameez is worn all provinces of Pakistan but each provinces has its style.
- Men and Women both worn Shalwar Kameez.
- Shalwar means Trousers and Kameez refers to Shirt.
- Shalwar Kameez is the most popular dress in Pakistan.
- Urdu is the national language of Pakistan.
- Urdu is widely spoken and understood all provinces of Pakistan.
- This national language creates the feelings of unity.
- Urdu played a vital role in the Pakistan movement.
- Many Muslim leaders favored Urdu language like Allama Iqbal, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Sir Syed Ahemd Khan and so many others.
- The lyrics of the national anthem written by Hafeez Jullundhri.
- The musical composition of the National Anthem is composed by the Ahmed G. Chagla.
- National Anthem officially broadcast on the Radio Pakistan first time on 13 August 1954.
- The National Anthem sung by 11 famous Pakistani singers in 1955.
- The national Anthem of Pakistan is one of the best in the world.
National Motto: “Ittehad, Tanzim and Yaqeen-e-Muhkam”
- Ittehad, Tanzim and Yaqeen-e-Muhkam are the National Motto of Pakistan.
- “Ittehad” means “Unity.
- “Tanzim” means Discipline.
- “Yaqeen-e-Muhkam” means Faith.
- Quaid-e-Azam said, “With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.”