The Holy month of Ramadan has come and Muslims having fast with great potential because Ramadan has comes once in a year, Muslims are waiting for this month entire year as Good showers his blessings too much on Muslims in this months. In this year again Ramadan has come in summer, in the hottest month fasting is definitely having an effect on your skin, and taking care of health during Ramadan is good for you. In a reality a women should give more attention to her health and skin during the month of Ramadan.
Here is presenting you some useful tips for taking care of health during Ramadan.
- Don’t skip Suhoor:
Suhoor is very important because this pre-dawn meal gives you the support for the whole day. In the suhoor try eat digestible foods that include grains, oats, semolina, lentils and some other easily afford by the stomach. You can also add some fiber containing foods in your Suhoor. The food you consumed in the Suhoor should be well- balanced and according to your diet plan.
Things to avoid in Sehri (Suhoor):
- Fried and Fatty foods.
- Foods that include excess sugar.
- At Suhoor don’t over-eating.
- Too much tea and coffee
- Fried and hard to digestible foods.
- Smoking cigarettes.
Things to consume in Sehri (Suhoor):
- Multifaceted or complex carbohydrates.
- Add best or excellent source of proteins.
- Almonds, almonds are rich in protein and fibers, it is best due to low fat.
- Dates, dates are the best and excellent source of sugar, carbohydrates and fibers, potassium and magnesium.
- Drink plenty of water between Iftar and bedtime.
- Add different flavor fruit juices.
Don’t overeat during Iftar:
After long hours fast at the Iftar time when there are a lot of things is in front of you and it is obvious that you can’t control on yourself to tastes all the food items, be careful over-eating might be cause of the stomach problems, you should have light and digestible things in the start of your Iftar it is good for your health. You break your fast with Dates and water it is Sunnah and also best for your body. Over-eating and consumption of high fat food items increase your weight with many problems. So take the simple and easy food in your Iftar.
Things to avoid in Iftar:
- Fried and heavy food items
- Salty foods
- Soups that contain cream simply avoid taking at iftar, it cause to increase your weight.
- Avoid pickles.
- Avoid spicy food items.
- Avoid high sugar foods.
Things to Consume in Iftar:
- Break your fast with Dates
- Soups without cream
- Eggs (without egg yolk but include white in your food).
- Include whole wheat in your foods.
- Add different fruits and vegetables in your Iftar items.
- Plenty of Water
- Glass of milk with honey.
- Use cooking Olive Oil (it has a lot of health benefits).